You asked. We listened. Version 8.0 is here!
Version 8.0 of the SafetySkills LMS was published on March 15, 2016. This update was primarily focused on allowing clients to reactivate users. We received multiple requests from clients wanting the ability to deactivate and reactivate users as needed, when staffing changes or rehires occur. Version 8.0 answers that request!
To learn more about this update and how it affects you:
- Read below in the section entitled "How This Update Affects You..."
- Watch this How-To Video: How-To Reactivate Users
- Read this knowledgebase article: How-To Reactivate Users
- Contact SafetySkills customer care with any additional questions by submitting a ticket to email@example.com
- Login to your LMS to see the new update! If you aren't sure what your LMS login page URL is, please CLICK HERE, enter your email and then click "Find Learning Portal"
How This Update Affects You...
For Administrators, Super Administrators and Owners:
1) Ability to reactivate users:
- You can now reactivate users in the "Users" tab of the LMS
- You will no longer need to contact support to reactivate your previously deactivated users
2) Additional Features for HR Integration:
- SafetySkills will be contacting those clients utilizing HR Integration to upgrade you to the new service. Once that is active, you will have access to more features in the SafetySkills LMS to customize your integration.
1) Updated text on training page:
To avoid confusion, learners will now only see "View Details" in the details button if there are no associated attachments or offline sessions.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.